12/23/21, 03:20 PM   #1
Budfudder
Minion Not Working?

I'm a newbie to ESO and, of course, to addons within it. I saw Minion and downloaded it - all good. I fired it up and it sees my addons. Great.

Then I start up ESO and as far as I can see, none of my addons are actually running. When in game, if I hit ESC and then select the 'AddOns' link, all it says is that AddOns are On (as opposed to Off) - it doesn't list them (which it looks like it's supposed to do). So I'm wondering if I perhaps have them in the wrong directory? I'm using the directory:

C:\Users\<my name>\OneDrive - <My Company>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\AddOns

which is what Minion is looking at. but does ESO itself look somewhere else?

Alternatively, once I have my addons in and running, is there something I must do within ESO to start/enable them?
12/23/21, 04:09 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1st: Wrong forum as Minion got it's own forum
2nd: Please read this as your topic exactly is described and handled there. That's why the posts are "sticky" at the top of the help forums
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858

-> Especially below "Why can't I see any addons inside the game's AddOn manager?"

Hint1: ESO stores the addons in your users/.../documents folder. OneDrive and ESO do not work together so disable OneDrive or in the OneDrive setitngs disable the dync of your "documents" folder.
Hint2: Minion should use the users/.../documents/elder scrolls online/live folder as explained in the sticky post.
Use the ingaem screenshot method to see the folder name in detail, ingame.
12/23/21, 04:44 PM   #3
Budfudder
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
1st: Wrong forum as Minion got it's own forum
2nd: Please read this as your topic exactly is described and handled there. That's why the posts are "sticky" at the top of the help forums
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858

-> Especially below "Why can't I see any addons inside the game's AddOn manager?"

Hint1: ESO stores the addons in your users/.../documents folder. OneDrive and ESO do not work together so disable OneDrive or in the OneDrive setitngs disable the dync of your "documents" folder.
Hint2: Minion should use the users/.../documents/elder scrolls online/live folder as explained in the sticky post.
Use the ingaem screenshot method to see the folder name in detail, ingame.
Thanks very much and apologies for posting in the wrong place.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Not Working?