04/16/14, 09:50 PM   #1
StealthStalker
Stacking things in your inventory, non bank related.

I've seen bankstuffer and ins:stacker, these are made to move things from your bank to your inventory or vice versa. I'm looking for something that only stacks things in my inventory.

Ideally I'd have something that can autostack into guild vault. However, knowing that is definitely not feasible with out laggy guild bank interaction can be, I'm mainly just interested in being able to remove things from my vault or the guild vault and having it autostack in my inventory.

This way I can manage my guild vault due to lack of autostacking by just removing it and then placing it back in.

Any add-on that does this?

Last edited by StealthStalker : 04/16/14 at 09:53 PM.
04/17/14, 06:19 AM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as I know addons can't stack things in your inventory bankstuffer only works because it puts things in your bank and stacks it this way.
I think a cool thing woud be to have an option in bankstuffer to change the stuffing direction from your bank to bags.
04/20/14, 01:29 AM   #3
snare
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I wrote an addon to do this. It's still pretty crappy, but it works well enough for me to use for now.

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1028

Bank Stuffer uses the CallSecureProtected function with PickupInventoryItem and PlaceInInventory to move stuff around in the backpack. I use the same functions in my addon.

Code:
CallSecureProtected("PickupInventoryItem", fromBag, fromSlot, quantity)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Stacking things in your inventory, non bank related.