02/09/16, 07:49 PM   #1
Aetheron

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Need a new caretaker for Combat Reticle

FYI, I'm leaving ESO so I won't be able to maintain Combat Reticle. Anyone that feels able is welcome to take ownership. I'll watch this thread for a while in case anyone has any questions. You can also pm me with questions and I think it will send me an email.

I'm not aware of any current issues except that I haven't updated the API version number.

-A
05/28/16, 04:34 PM   #2
babylon
*bump* please someone take over upkeep of Combat Reticle from this author (and thanks for making this awesome addon Aetheron) - this addon is amazing and deserves to be maintained
05/29/16, 04:27 AM   #3
Scootworks

Originally Posted by babylon View Post
*bump* please someone take over upkeep of Combat Reticle from this author (and thanks for making this awesome addon Aetheron) - this addon is amazing and deserves to be maintained
if nobody will take over, maybe you can use reticle of lui extended... if you need more option in there, maybe Upularity can implement this addon into lui extended
05/29/16, 06:34 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Or have a try with Rainbow reticle
05/30/16, 09:25 AM   #5
kermudgen
This will be disappointing if no one takes over. I've enjoyed this add-on quite a bit.
07/15/16, 09:16 AM   #6
calia1120

I'd be willing to take a look at it - I just updated Rainbow Reticle as well - http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...leRevived.html

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Need a new caretaker for Combat Reticle