Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01/02/15, 03:19 PM   #1
mauerman
Constant error messages with out-of-date addons

Hello

I have been using Undiscovered, WarLegend HUD and SpamFilter along with some other addons since the game came out. Now, all of a sudden all the ones the game says are "out of date" display error messages constantly. They worked fine before, even though they were out of date, as the game has the "allow out of date addons" option. But something has changed. I have tried reinstalling the game, i have tried reinstalling the addons, but Undiscovered and SpamFilter show an error message at every UI reload, but WarLegend HUD errors everytime I move my character. The problem has to be that it is out of date. it's the only explanation. Does anyone have a fix?

All up-to-date addons work fine, and it's only in the game they are "out-of-date". The clients say I have the latest version.

The error message is something to do with "attempt to index a nil value stack traceback".

I have tried with both manually installing the addons, and with Curse Client and with Minion client.

Regards,

Mauerman

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Constant error messages with out-of-date addons