12/19/19, 10:42 PM   #1
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Question CraftStore Help

Since the author doesn't seem to want to give a decent response, which is totally their prerogative, I'm turning to the forum.
Maybe I'm just a complete imbecile and it's extremely obvious. But I asked for help, and... the response was 100% not helpful. For me, anyway.
Can someone please enlighten me on how to use the features I asked about? (Seen in the following image.)

Thank you.
12/20/19, 06:41 AM   #2
Scootworks

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hmm i guess his response was useful. i believe there is a button with this icon he posted to decon them. i don’t use this addon, it’s just an idea
12/20/19, 08:09 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Below your post amber there was MikiKatze telling you this:
Haha, this is why I meant "is there an option". I had never noticed the "deconstruct all". m) Thanks!
So there definatly is a button to do this, you just need to enable the Craftstore Rune repalcement for the enchanting UI and then check the Craftstoer rune UI at an enchanting table for that button. Also the tooltips of glyphs shows you what you can do with mosue left, middle and right.
12/20/19, 09:28 AM   #4
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
They didn't have to be all cryptic about it.
A simple "if you have my crafting UIs enabled, you should be able to figure it out." Would've still been a bit snarky, but at least I would've known where to look.

I honestly forgot that CraftStore has some of its own UI's for crafting, because I never use them. I prefer the game's crafting UI.
I'll check out CS's UIs and see if they've improved at all (imo) and I bet I'll find the button. Thank you for the responses.

If you all don't use CraftStore, do you use other addons that do the same thing? If so, what do you use?
12/20/19, 04:00 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
CraftStore for glyph creation.
Everything else standard ui, with some Votans improved addons.
DoItAll for multi refine, extract, deconstruct.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » CraftStore Help