10/18/15, 10:50 AM   #121
Talore

Grievance goes Pink for the month of October!
11/06/15, 06:43 PM   #122
Talore

come join us at grievancegaming.org
12/06/15, 12:20 PM   #123
Talore

Goonies anyone?
01/23/16, 04:53 PM   #124
Talore

Congrats to our screenshot contest winner!
02/13/16, 12:22 PM   #125
Talore

Some of the newer members might not be aware of all that the ESO guild of Grievance does for its members.

There are forums for several things that tell all about this. Did you know that for the Aldemeri Dominion faction, there is:

PvP - TWICE a week
We have regular scheduled events on Wednesday nights that go into the Imperial City Sewers for quests, PvP, and boss farming!
We have a regular scheduled Cyrodiil event on Friday nights that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make up allows.
To find out more look for the PvP section of the forums...*hint hint*... it's at the top of the main page for the member's forums or you can look up ME. I'm Tricks, your friendly neigh...yeah whatever... I'm not that friendly. But at least I don't BITE! well... ok moving on

PVE Raiding
We have two regularly scheduled events. Tuesday and Saturday @ 7pm CST we tackle the AA and Hel Ra trials. To be honest... the regular versions are on farm mode at this point. We use these normal events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO.
If you are looking for more of a challenge, then you my friend should check out the UNDAUNTED RAIDER post in the PvE discussion forums or contact our Raid Leader STORM!!!! She can tell you all about the things that we do as raiders... and hey she get's to test you on your UNDAUNTED RAIDER tests. And, heads up... she's a teacher in RL so it's impossible to cheat her mrgreen

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.
Grievance isn't just gaming, it's Family!

03/30/16, 01:58 PM   #126
Talore

We have a lot going on right now with our Grievance ESO family! We have pvp nights twice a week, low level activities once a week and of course running trials and end game content twice a week! We have weekly raffles for our members and prizes for just visiting the forums. I am tired just typing it all out! Our real life get together is approaching fast. Please visit http://grievancegaming.org for all of the details.
05/20/16, 05:13 PM   #127
Talore

Grievance is not just an ESO guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch and are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in PvP, Raiding, crafting, special events, or general dungeon runs. Go to http://www.grievancegaming.org.
06/23/16, 06:05 PM   #128
Talore

Grievance just had our annual real life get together. I am so grateful for each and every one of our members.
07/29/16, 07:31 PM   #129
Talore

Grievance taking the districts, one at a time. Having much fun running around killing players from other factions and making new friends in ours!

09/04/16, 12:06 PM   #130
Talore

You just never know what mischief will occur at a Guild meeting!
10/15/16, 04:46 PM   #131
Talore

We are not just friends. We are family! I came to Grievance looking for a guild and what I have received is so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. I can't imagine my life without each and every one of you in it. This screenshot was taken on a random night of dodge rolling off of cliffs and beating up mud crabs. It brings a smile to my face every time I think about it. Thank you my Grievance Family.
10/28/16, 05:43 PM   #132
Talore

Grievance went Pink for Breast cancer awareness in the month of October.

Visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
11/19/16, 01:57 PM   #133
Talore

Some of the newer members might not be aware of all that the ESO guild of Grievance does for its members.

There are forums for several things that tell all about this. Did you know that for the Aldemeri Dominion faction, there is:

PvP -
We have regular scheduled events that go into the Imperial City Sewers for quests, PvP, and boss farming!
We have a regular scheduled Cyrodiil events that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make up allows.
To find out more look for the PvP section of the forums...*hint hint*... it's at the top of the main page for the member's forums or you can look up ME. I'm Tricks, your friendly neigh...yeah whatever... I'm not that friendly. But at least I don't BITE! well... ok moving on

PVE Raiding
We have two regularly scheduled events. To be honest... the regular versions are on farm mode at this point. We use these normal events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO.
If you are looking for more of a challenge, then you my friend should check out the UNDAUNTED RAIDER post in the PvE discussion forums or contact our Raid Leader STORM!!!! She can tell you all about the things that we do as raiders... and hey she get's to test you on your UNDAUNTED RAIDER tests. And, heads up... she's a teacher in RL so it's impossible to cheat her

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.
http://www.grievancegaming.org
01/01/17, 05:04 PM   #134
Talore

So if your friend jumps off of a cliff would you do it too? We have visual proof of the answer :smirk:

07/28/17, 07:33 PM   #135
Talore

Martine doing a selfie with the Assembly General (Halls of Fabrication Final Boss (New Morrowind Trial) ). Come join the fun with our family. www.grievancegaming.org

11/05/17, 05:23 PM   #136
ChirpingBird
Our Guild Leader, getting all sassy at his Dark Brotherhood Shrine!!

Come see what other shenanigans we get up to at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ - we are accepting new guild members, so check us out and join the fun.

11/12/17, 03:49 PM   #137
ChirpingBird
Hay Ride Time!

If you were in Grievance, you too, could enjoy a hay ride at Callie's!

Learn more about Grievance and apply to the guild here: http://grievancegaming.org
11/19/17, 05:53 PM   #138
ChirpingBird
Grievance Members Get Fun!

Some of the benefits of being a member of Grievance in ESO...

PvP -
We have regularly scheduled Cyrodill events that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make-up allows. We PvP on Aldmeri Dominion - FOR THE QUEEN!!! (one of our famous battle-cries...among others...recently "Chicken Attack!!")

PVE Raiding -
We have two regularly scheduled events each week. Depending on the group make-up, we will run normal difficulty events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO. We grow together as a team until we can take on the veteran difficulty trials together!

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the Grievance forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!

http://www.grievancegaming.org
11/27/17, 07:39 PM   #139
ChirpingBird

Bather's party? What? It's an inside joke. Curious? Come see what we're all about at http://grievancegaming.org.
12/03/17, 06:01 PM   #140
ChirpingBird
Long queues? No problem!

Having trouble with long queues during the 10 Million Stories event? Have an easier time putting together a group by being social with a guild. Grievance is open to new members. Come see what we're all about at http://grievancegaming.org.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Tired of Guild-Shopping? Grievance (AlDom, PVP & PVE, NA, 18+)