07/15/14, 10:48 PM   #1
SenselessNoise

Smile [Bug] Graphical Error [Feature] Reset UI

First, the bug... occasionally, when installing addons from the "Find More" list, it'll look like it's installing two addons at once - the one you selected, and one directly above or below it. I'm not exactly sure what the steps are and it only happens occasionally, but if it pretends to install an addon you can't select and install it until you restart Minion.

As for a feature, I've been having loading errors with some of my addons. I usually just reset my UI and then re-install addons, but Minion doesn't recognize the addons are gone. This requires you to select each addon and uninstall, one by one, despite the fact that those addons are no longer installed in the game folder. Why not add a function to reset your UI either by deleting the ESO\Live\Addons folder or renaming it so the game makes a new one, and clearing the installed addon list in Minion?
07/15/14, 11:43 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by SenselessNoise View Post
First, the bug... occasionally, when installing addons from the "Find More" list, it'll look like it's installing two addons at once - the one you selected, and one directly above or below it. I'm not exactly sure what the steps are and it only happens occasionally, but if it pretends to install an addon you can't select and install it until you restart Minion.
I've had this happen to me once, I think it happens when you try to install a bunch of AddOns very quickly. We have a ticket to investigate this further.

As for a feature, I've been having loading errors with some of my addons. I usually just reset my UI and then re-install addons, but Minion doesn't recognize the addons are gone. This requires you to select each addon and uninstall, one by one, despite the fact that those addons are no longer installed in the game folder. Why not add a function to reset your UI either by deleting the ESO\Live\Addons folder or renaming it so the game makes a new one, and clearing the installed addon list in Minion?
If I delete AddOns directly from my AddOn folder and restart Minion they are removed from the installed list for me. Is that not happening for you? Are you running the latest version? We added a sanity check (checks for deleted AddOns) on Minion startup a few patches ago.

Last edited by Dolby : 07/15/14 at 11:49 PM.
08/04/14, 03:15 PM   #3
SenselessNoise

Thumbs up Fixed...? Thanks.

Sorry for the late response. I took a break from ESO for a while. I tried to recreate everything, but all of the issues seem to be solved. I may have been using an old version, but I always updated when I got the push message. Thanks.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » [Bug] Graphical Error [Feature] Reset UI