12/22/18, 03:40 AM   #1
cr25602
api bindings for key remaps

so this is kind of absurd and I would assume I would have to write some middleware before this would be possible....

I want to play eso with dual thrustmaster joysticks. I am a dev mostly in php with enough C to write php extensions and enough unix to do everything myself.

Are there available endpoints to interface with control bindings? if not I stop now if anyone knows if there are ill dig through the available docs.

if this has been attempted and failed horribly please have mercy and save me from this project. Any comments or info appreciated.
12/22/18, 04:49 AM   #2
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cr25602 View Post
so this is kind of absurd and I would assume I would have to write some middleware before this would be possible....

I want to play eso with dual thrustmaster joysticks. I am a dev mostly in php with enough C to write php extensions and enough unix to do everything myself.

Are there available endpoints to interface with control bindings? if not I stop now if anyone knows if there are ill dig through the available docs.

if this has been attempted and failed horribly please have mercy and save me from this project. Any comments or info appreciated.
I quick google gave me:
https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce

if you want to keep keyboard UI while in gamepad mode, you have to replace IsInGamepadPreferredMode() with a function always returning false.
12/22/18, 09:57 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is also an addon already doing this in some cases, called
AdvancedDisableControllerUI

But I think I remember it is not working very well together with other addons (same problem if you overwrite the function mentioned by Votan I guess).

ESOUI » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » api bindings for key remaps