04/29/14, 04:09 AM   #1
FPS-Art1st
Arrow [Request] Bank/Gbank visual indicator

I'm sure you've all done this a few times, You went to the bank emptied your bags and it turns out you put them all in the guild bank.

I want to request an addon that gives visually indicates if you are in your personal bank or the guild bank.
Perhaps through adding a function to change the window color for your personal bank and/or your guild bank(s). Or perhaps it could (also) be done by adding the red flashing combat warning to the screen if you're in the guild bank.

Any addon that would prevent accidental depositing into the guild bank would be highly appreciated.
04/29/14, 06:34 AM   #2
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How about bottom guild switcher/deposit gold? It will surely inform you about guild bank/your own bank.
05/01/14, 05:23 AM   #3
FPS-Art1st
Originally Posted by BadVolt View Post
How about bottom guild switcher/deposit gold? It will surely inform you about guild bank/your own bank.
its not obvious enough, Usually when your in a group your in a hurry to clear your inventory
05/02/14, 09:19 AM   #4
Razlex
I don't have an issue depositing to guild instead of personal bank... but i don't know how many times i've deposited a whole load of items into the wrong guild bank. I wish you could have the name of the guild thats active above or below the inventory when you're in the deposit tab.
05/02/14, 10:44 AM   #5
StealthStalker
Originally Posted by Razlex View Post
I don't have an issue depositing to guild instead of personal bank... but i don't know how many times i've deposited a whole load of items into the wrong guild bank. I wish you could have the name of the guild thats active above or below the inventory when you're in the deposit tab.
Yeah, likewise.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Bank/Gbank visual indicator