05/03/14, 02:49 PM   #1
Geekcrux
[REQUEST] Alternative Health/Magicka/Stamina Bars

I'm looking to remove the health, magicka, and stamina bars completely, but still have a visible clue I'm losing each of these attributes.

Instead of bars, I just want the numbers in a percent value. I want to be able to customize the font, size, shading, position. When I'm at 100% health, the 100% indicator will be full transparency. As I take more damage the transparency will gradually increase. The more damage I take the less transparent the percentage becomes.

For example.

At 100% the 100% would be fully transparent.
At 90% the 90% would be just barely visible.
At 50% the 50% would be about 2/3 filled in.
At 35% the 35% would be no longer be transparent.
At 20% or lower the 20% would take on a bright glowing effect or flash an indicator in the center of the screen.

It would also be nice if the font could suddenly double in size when our value drops below 20%. Or whatever value we decide we want to set it for.

This type of indicator doesn't have to just work for percents. Maybe add the ability to do Value & Max, Value & Percent, Just Value, and Just Percent.

Or maybe if you are a developer of your own group frames, you could make it optional to completely disable the bar and just have the values still. I tried as many as I could find and didn't find a unit frame mod that allowed this.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully, someone will make this.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Alternative Health/Magicka/Stamina Bars