07/17/20, 08:10 PM   #1
ZarexWolf

[Request] Werewolf and Vampire Shrine/Altar Pins Add-On

So, I've been looking up and down different pin add-ons, but I couldn't find one that would let me add custom ones so I could remember where all of the shrines and altars are and, I feel like that would definitely help everyone if there was one. If anyone is up to doing this, thank you so much in advance.
07/18/20, 01:06 AM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Destinations has that already. If it is missing any then collect the xy coordinate where you are standing and make a list of them so they can be added. Programs like Skyshards and LibMapPins have a /slypos or /lmploc slash command.

Most likely you know where they are, someone who doesn't play a vampire wouldn't know. Once you have a list they can be added. Either you can submit the pull request on their Github. If you are unsure how to make a pull request that's fine just post the locations here that are missing.

Please specify the following.

X, Y, Werewolf

Or

X, Y, Vampire

Last edited by Sharlikran : 07/18/20 at 01:11 AM.
07/18/20, 10:40 AM   #3
ZarexWolf

Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
Destinations has that already. If it is missing any then collect the xy coordinate where you are standing and make a list of them so they can be added. Programs like Skyshards and LibMapPins have a /slypos or /lmploc slash command.

Most likely you know where they are, someone who doesn't play a vampire wouldn't know. Once you have a list they can be added. Either you can submit the pull request on their Github. If you are unsure how to make a pull request that's fine just post the locations here that are missing.

Please specify the following.

X, Y, Werewolf

Or

X, Y, Vampire
Ah, I somehow missed that add-on, thank you so much.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Werewolf and Vampire Shrine/Altar Pins Add-On