10/31/15, 01:54 PM   #1
Cavanoskus
Premium Member

Premium Member
Question Esohead addon?

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't been able to find where to download the Esohead addon. I've had it since it first came out and it seems the old download link has disappeared from the menu. The copy I already have seems to be working fine but I like to keep things fresh, lol. IIRC it used to be in the "More" menu on Esohead, on its own page called "Addon". Can anyone tell me what's up? I mean, it's still being supported, right? Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

Thanks

11/01/15, 08:05 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you talking about the esohead "addon" which will collect the information that you'll need to send to esohead afterwards?
Have a look at the addon settings here at this page and search for Esohead:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2-Esohead.html

If you are searching for an up2date file with all the markers (collected by all ppl using esohead) I'm the wrong one to ask, sorry.

11/02/15, 04:18 PM   #3
Cavanoskus
Premium Member

Premium Member
Yes indeed, I was referring to the addon. Silly of me, I do have the page you linked in my favorites, but it hadn't been updated in so long I forgot it was there. I suppose it's still working fine.

Maybe I am crazy, but I definitely remember downloading it before off the Esohead page through a link in their "More" dropdown menu. Strange. Anyway, thank you!

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Esohead addon?