04/12/14, 09:05 AM   #21
Doskias51
Thanks for the explanation. I guess I was confused because I didnt see it on the available addons and was figuring it was just for developers. Thanks again for taking the time to reply and appreciate the work you have done.
04/20/14, 01:37 AM   #22
snare
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was thinking about building something similar to this. Ideas:

- Auto-deposit white/green/whatever (configurable threshold) items of a specific type (wooden/metal/etc) into the GB (or mail I guess) for others to deconstruct
- Same for harvested trade mats
- Button/command to withdraw items of a specific type into your inventory for deconstruction/research (configurable for which item types)
- Button/command for batch deconstruction
04/22/14, 02:06 AM   #23
Todo
Originally Posted by snare View Post
I was thinking about building something similar to this. Ideas:

- Auto-deposit white/green/whatever (configurable threshold) items of a specific type (wooden/metal/etc) into the GB (or mail I guess) for others to deconstruct
- Same for harvested trade mats
- Button/command to withdraw items of a specific type into your inventory for deconstruction/research (configurable for which item types)
- Button/command for batch deconstruction
You should definitely checkout the new Addon I have made this weekend. It helps you managing your bank and your mules. But you can only use the inventory -> bank function, if you want to

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2...anagement.html
04/22/14, 05:07 AM   #24
snare
Nice, that looks useful. I was thinking for the guild bank though, for giving items to other guild members who have the professions. Could use mail, but my guild currently shares a lot and drops items for deconstruction in the GB.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Inventory/Bank Manager