04/14/15, 02:28 PM   #21
Hôche
Originally Posted by Adalan View Post
On tests it do work now.
If you get mounted, it change the gearset and if you get unmounted it do change it back.
I added also a sneak variant, so if you get into sneakmode, then you do also change the set and back to the one before (so long you do not switch sets while you are in sneak or on mount)
You can set up all in the addon menu-settings (choosing gearsets and enable or disable the use of them for automatic switches on modes).

EDIT:
You are free to set up the set you want. For unmounting because of any bad reason i would prefer to use a mixed set then and switch back, if possible. You may be a bit weaker on mounting, but more faster then and stronger back, on a switched main set.
For sure nice would be the possibility to switch automatically on sneak :-)
I could implement a keysetting to enable or disable autoswitching, because sometimes it could be better to have it off and this fast enough.

But i want to test it a bit more, before i do upload it. It will be the version 1.32. So stay tuned.

Greets,
Adalan
Sounds really great, yes a good suggestion with the other skill set to be faster.

Best regards regards.
04/14/15, 04:47 PM   #22
Adalan
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hôche View Post
Sounds really great, yes a good suggestion with the other skill set to be faster.

Best regards regards.
GearSwap with new version 1.32 is now online and got what you wanted.
You asked for skills, but i think you meant the possibility to get the 40% more used on mount - and the gearset with properties should do the job.

Could be, that you have to wait a bit, because it can take a while. Just check out for the right version.

See the changelogs for more details.

EDIT:
I removed the option for automatically change the set for sneak-mode/stealth.
The reason is, that there is a game related problem which dont give you the set-boni (even not, when you switch while you already in stealth mode).
So the swap worked, but the boni was not given :-(
You have to use the set before you go into stealth and only then the boni are active - so this makes the option useless, even if you can swap the set.

The option with mount could work - just test it out - the set do swap like wanted^^.

Greets,
Adalan

Last edited by Adalan : 04/14/15 at 05:55 PM.
04/14/15, 07:56 PM   #23
Sasky
So I think then it's bad to use such an addon, because when you can't change the skills in combat and you are mount and then unmount then you can't use your normal skills and I wanted to only have the rapid maneuver in the second bar. I thought it's possible to at least change the skills while in combat. For example in AvA it would really bad if someone hits you on mount.
Alternatively it's good because you can have one bar for solo traveling / responding to gankers and then your main bar for when you get to the fight. You just have to be aware of the combat limitations then its easy enough to work with.
04/14/15, 10:21 PM   #24
Hôche
The
Originally Posted by Adalan View Post
GearSwap with new version 1.32 is now online and got what you wanted.
You asked for skills, but i think you meant the possibility to get the 40% more used on mount - and the gearset with properties should do the job.

Could be, that you have to wait a bit, because it can take a while. Just check out for the right version.

See the changelogs for more details.

EDIT:
I removed the option for automatically change the set for sneak-mode/stealth.
The reason is, that there is a game related problem which dont give you the set-boni (even not, when you switch while you already in stealth mode).
So the swap worked, but the boni was not given :-(
You have to use the set before you go into stealth and only then the boni are active - so this makes the option useless, even if you can swap the set.

The option with mount could work - just test it out - the set do swap like wanted^^.

Greets,
Adalan
I will test it in few hours thanks.

Edit: It works good, but I also wanted to change the skills. Is that not possible without the unofficial launcher?

Best regards.

Last edited by Hôche : 04/15/15 at 04:59 AM.
04/15/15, 05:39 AM   #25
Adalan
The

I will test it in few hours thanks.

Edit: It works good, but I also wanted to change the skills. Is that not possible without the unofficial launcher?

Best regards.
You got two bars where you set your skills.
Just skills set on each bars do swap with the two main saved gearsets if you swap. But changing skills, which not been set on one of the bars are not possible to set for the swapped bar with GearSwap.
With GearSwap you could use the leather armour to get the 21% sprint effect.
Set it to the secondary slot on mounting, which do also swap the bar, if changing.
You could set for the second bar the skills you want.

But the addon "SWAPS Skills" do change skills on bars you have saved like the gearsets with GearSwap.
But not on mounting.
04/15/15, 05:54 AM   #26
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I think he wants to swap the equipped skills, not the gear, on mounting.

Example:

Unmounted Actionbar 1: Damage1 Damage2 Stun1 Bubble1 Buff1
Unmounted Actionbar 2: Heal1 Heal2 Heal3 Heal4 Heal5

You mount your mount with actionbar 2 as active weapon bar:
Mounted Actionbar 1: Damage1 Damage2 Stun1 Bubble1 Buff1
Mounted Actionbar 2: Heal1 Heal2 Heal3 Heal4 AvaSpeedBuff

If you unmount (weapon bar 2 is still active):
Unmounted Actionbar 1: Damage1 Damage2 Stun1 Bubble1 Buff1
Unmounted Actionbar 2: Heal1 Heal2 Heal3 Heal4 Heal5

As alternative if you changed the active weapon bar if you are mounted
If you unmount (this time weapon bar 1 is active instead):
Unmounted Actionbar 1: Damage3 Damage4 Stun1 Bubble1 Buff1
Unmounted Actionbar 2: Heal1 Heal2 Heal3 Heal4 AvaSpeedBuff

This could be done by help of Wykkyd's outfitter + Wykkyd's macros (you can press a key before you mount to swap the skills) maybe, or by help of other Skill Swap addons.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/15/15 at 05:56 AM.
04/15/15, 06:36 AM   #27
Adalan
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I think he wants to swap the equipped skills, not the gear, on mounting.

[....]

This could be done by help of Wykkyd's outfitter + Wykkyd's macros (you can press a key before you mount to swap the skills) maybe, or by help of other Skill Swap addons.
You are right, Baertram. Thanks to enlighten me. In the first meaning i probably misunderstand it.
Thats why i told him to use fixed skills on the second bar to swap instead and why i have implemented to mount-routine into GearSwap (btw, its still a funny feature for role players *hehe*).

I guess it could be done with SWAPs (i dont use it, so i dont know how it works completely) and with the description it seems, that it could do the job perfect, if it gets the event for mounting/unmounting to swap automatically with one of the presets he saved.
I am sure i could code this for GearSwap, but i dont want to code what someone else already did - except the mount reason. This would be unfair, because the improvement would be at the end the same like SWAPs already is.
Just talk to the coder who made SWAPS and beg him to implement the mount thing^^

Greets,
Ada
04/16/15, 11:58 AM   #28
Hôche
Thanks for all. Yes I like the feature to change my set when mount. The speed increase would be much more. So thanks for GearSwap. I will talk to SWAPS maker and see what I can reach.

Best regards.
04/21/15, 09:27 AM   #29
Hôche
Hello,
I don't think that someone read my request on swaps forum. Would be great if you could implement it in gearswap.

Best regards Kevin Hoche
04/21/15, 09:46 AM   #30
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Garkin continued the development of this addon "Swaps continued".
I suggest you write him a PM and explain the feature and maybe he will implement it for you then.

Hello,
I don't think that someone read my request on swaps forum. Would be great if you could implement it in gearswap.

Best regards Kevin Hoche

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Change skills when jump on horse