05/24/19, 05:42 PM   #1
Aidan8et
Exclamation Addons loaded, but missing in-game

After the new Elswyer update, I've noticed that all of my add-ons have disappeared from the enabling menu, but I can still access the settings from ones I had previously loaded. Going in to the Add-Ons menu gives me a LONG error. I've tried removing them from my Live folder, but they seem to still load from somewhere. Thoughts or ideas?

user:/AddOns/VotansImprovedLocations/LibVotansAddonList/Main.lua:112: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/VotansImprovedLocations/LibVotansAddonList/Main.lua:112: in function 'sortByLib'
[C]: in function 'table.sort'
user:/AddOns/VotansImprovedLocations/LibVotansAddonList/Main.lua:119: in function 'ZO_AddOnManager:SortScrollList'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:137: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:RefreshData'
EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_AddOnManager/ZO_AddOnManager.lua:491: in function 'ZO_AddOnManager:OnShow'
EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_AddOnManager/ZO_AddOnManager.lua:22: in function '(anonymous)'
[C]: in function 'SetHidden'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragmentTemplates.lua:122: in function 'ZO_AnimatedSceneFragment:Show'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:162: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:ShouldBeShown'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:232: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:Refresh'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:108: in function 'ZO_Scene:AddFragment'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:137: in function 'ZO_Scene:AddTemporaryFragment'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:119: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:AddFragment'
EsoUI/Ingame/GameMenu_Ingame/GameMenu_Ingame.lua:39: in function 'ShowAddons'
EsoUI/Common/ZO_GameMenu/ZO_GameMenu.lua:52: in function 'TreeEntryOnSelected'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:705: in function 'ZO_TreeNode:OnSelected'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:411: in function 'ZO_Tree:SelectNode'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:888: in function 'ZO_TreeEntry_OnMouseUp'
ZO_CollectionsBook_TopLevelCategoriesScrollChildZO_TreeStatusLabelSubCategory1_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'
05/25/19, 04:19 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Login, Change a normal setting ingame like video settings, Logout. Search for the file AddOnSettings.lua or UserSettings.lua.
The file with the newest date & time is the folder where your addons should be.
If you recently installed Microsoft OneDrive be sure to remove the users/document/elder scrolls online from the OneDrive folder to another folder again like it was before.
05/26/19, 07:12 AM   #3
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Delete this folder VotansImprovedLocations/LibVotansAddonList

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addons loaded, but missing in-game