03/13/20, 03:42 PM   #1
Weedilly4428
Post Minion addons not showing in game

Last time I had to use minion, was when the new set of dungeons came out. Since then I have not opened it once. I wanted to install an addon, but when I went into minion the already install section was empty. I didn't think anything of it, as the addons I had previously installed were still on my game. I loaded the game up, but the newly installed addons were not showing. I went and located my addons folder but it only had the 2 addons i had recently installed. My other previous ones were not showing in the folder, but were showing in the games addons section. I have tried to fix this, with no success. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I have tried to explain this in the best way possible.
03/13/20, 03:59 PM   #2
Weedilly4428
I have fixed it. When I typed Addons into my search bar it came up with 2 addons folders. My minion was linked to the wrong folder. All I had to do was link minion to the right folder
03/13/20, 05:07 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Good you found out yourself.
The solution is not given in the troubleshooting guide of Minion but just in case you get other problems, have a look into this thread:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8082

For your problem I would have recommanded to search for the most up2date file with the name
Code:
AddonSettings.txt
on your hard/ssd drives.

It will be written as you change the addons ingame and thus the newest file should be in the folder where the "AddOns" folder is located then.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion addons not showing in game