07/22/15, 04:47 PM   #1
BigMons

Lightbulb [Request] Simultaneous Bag & Bank Space Display When Using Bank

I haven't gotten any useful hits over on the official ESO forums in the addon section, so I'm going to post this here.

When I go to the bank, if I'm on the withdraw tab, it shows my bank space at the bottom. If I'm on the deposit tab, it shows my inventory space at the bottom. I would like to see BOTH inventory and bank space on either tab. No idea why that isn't a default ui feature. I can't imagine that there isn't an addon that already does this, but I've not been able to find it if there is one. Could someone add the one that's missing (depending on which tab you are on) below or beside the one that is shown onscreen, or maybe even change the display altogether? What I have in mind is instead of the text "Inventory Space 125/160", change it to icons so it will all fit easier. Have a bag icon with 125/160 and a bank icon (like the one on the map) that shows 62/120 or whatever and have them both visible at all times when using the bank.

Something that looks like this. This is a very rough representation of what I'm talking about. Text or icons would work or maybe an option to choose which you like best. Thanks!
07/24/15, 09:31 AM   #2
Rhalyf
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm going on a short vacation but I will make this for you when I get back in 4 days. (Assuming someone hasn't already made what you're looking for!)

Would you want to show your current bank slots when you're in your inventory as well? I suppose I could do both and toggle them via settings.

Feel free to throw in any other requests.
07/24/15, 07:01 PM   #3
BigMons

Thank you for the response. I'm really surprised this hasn't already been done. The only thing that I can think of that could be added would be to have the banked and carried gold displayed simultaneously as well. If I was an addon author and was going to do it, I'd probably go ahead and do both gold and items for completion's sake, assuming the API allows for it.

EDIT: These are the best icons I could come up with using ingame resources.
/esoui/art/tooltips/icon_bag.dds 32x32
/esoui/art/tooltips/icon_bank.dds 32x32

Last edited by BigMons : 07/24/15 at 07:52 PM.
07/26/15, 08:56 PM   #4
Rhalyf
I'm still more than willing to build this AddOn but I think you might want to look into http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info9...nsTweakIt.html. It might already have the functionality (or something similar) that you're looking for.

I can't look into TweakIt from vacation so lemme know if it's what you wanted. If not, I'll make the add on as soon as I get home!

Last edited by Rhalyf : 07/27/15 at 12:49 AM.
07/30/15, 10:17 PM   #5
Randactyl
This is unneeded in 2.1 - Both are shown when interacting with a bank or guild bank by default
07/31/15, 09:31 PM   #6
BigMons

Rhalyf, sorry for the delay in responding; I don't think I got an email when you replied. The TweakIt addon that you linked does exactly what I was looking for. It displays inventory and bank space simultaneously, and also shows banked and carried gold. Thank you for offering to make the addon and also for referring me to the existing addon that does it.

Randactyl, thanks for the info. I guess ZOS figured out that it was inconvenient and stupid (for lack of a better word) to not have both onscreen at the same time. I was constantly having to switch between "DEPOSIT" and "WITHDRAW" to see how many slots I had available in my inventory or bank.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Simultaneous Bag & Bank Space Display When Using Bank