10/25/19, 04:43 PM   #1
desertforce
Possible Library Problems

Hi...

I am not sure if this is an issue or not, but since asking/posting about it can't hurt I'll just do that

Here is a Link to an ESO-Forum Thread in which I and two other people talked about problems with logging into ESO... One of us seems to have found out that some Libraries may be the cause for it (eg. Lib mediaprovider, Lib uespquestdata, Lib lazycrafting, etc.)...

Would it be possible to have a look at that and see if the problem really lies with the libraries..?

As additional information...

The problem we all have is that when logging into ESO we can do so without problem until we reach the loading screen between the Char Selection Screen and InGame... During that loading screen two things could happen... First, ESO gives an *ESO has stopped working* message/error and crashes... Second, the loading screen freezes and nothing will happen anymore (you can still tab in or out, but the loading screen will be a freezed image).

Best regards
De-chan
10/25/19, 04:53 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's definitely possible that addons are the cause. But the real cause is ZOS. ZOS needs to fix this, not addon authors.
10/26/19, 07:13 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
True, let's wait for ZOs code changes they said will be done and see if this fixes it. I doubt the libraries are the real cause, if they have nothing to do with inventory creation e. G. (LibDialog, LibMediaProvider)
10/26/19, 10:09 AM   #4
desertforce
Lets cross our finger and hope for the best... Maybe the Patch today fixed it

Best regards
De-chan
10/26/19, 11:53 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Nope, it has not unfortunately
10/27/19, 07:33 AM   #6
desertforce
Jup… My fears came true… The new Groupfinder Code and some of the new Gamecode optimizations the Devs introduced with the latest Update screwed up the whole game and now they need to find the needle in the haystack … They even turned of the whole Groupfinder ..!

Lets see how all of this will turn out...

Best regards
De-chan

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Possible Library Problems