05/25/23, 07:52 PM   #1
cronoc0000
Moving the Potion bar

Hi I was making this post to ask how I can move the potion bar closer to my skills, as there is a big gap between them. Azurah only helps me move the entire skill action bar and not the potion icon itself. I've seen a video with a similar setup to mine, and there action bar is next to their skills without that gap. I've sent a pic of what my skillbar looks like and the clear gap.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	145
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	1559  
05/26/23, 06:08 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Install addon merTorchbug updated.
Move your mouse above the control and type /tbm to chat. The inspector of the control below mouse opens and shows you the name of the control and it child controls etc.

e.g. ZO_ActionButton08 or similar

You can then add this control to a lua file and clear the anchors and then anchor out new via function

ZO_ActionButton08:ClearAnchors()
ZO_ActionButton08:SetAnchor(...)

The parameters of the SetAnchor function is explained at the Wiki. Search for SetAnchor or anchor there please. Examples are shown including images.

You can use the merTorchbug inspector too to directly change the anchor at the anchor headline. Changing the values there should show the new placement directly at the screen.

Last edited by Baertram : 05/26/23 at 09:39 AM.
05/26/23, 10:53 AM   #3
cronoc0000
Im new to this game and addons, I am very confused by a lot you said, although I appreciate the help, I dont know what a lua file is, but I installed the addon and opened up the menu by typing "tbm, however I cant delete any of the commands, and when searching up set anchors on the wiki it honestly just got me even more confused.
05/26/23, 11:23 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, I'm not aware of any addon doing what you want already. As you were searching not in addon search I thought you know lua and ESO code and want to know how to achieve the goal yourself ;-)

You need to wait for someone to do this for you then and add it to an addon for you.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Moving the Potion bar