07/16/19, 01:33 PM   #1
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Talking Werewolf Transformation Timer/Duration Countdown

I've only found Azurah to be the only addon that gives a werewolf timer.
But alas, all I want is the timer. An actual timer, with digits. Not everything else Azurah offers.

The tiny blue bar under our magicka attribute bar isn't specific enough for me.

It would be nice to be a movable timer, so I could place it where I'd like and then lock it in place. (With a screen clamp, preferably, so it doesn't get moved off the screen by accident and lost.)
It would only need to be visible while in the werewolf transformation gained by using the werewolf ultimate ability. And would need to take into account the extra time added to the timer by using the "Devour" ability and the "Blood Rage" passive.

Thank you for your attention, and please respond if you're willing to give it a shot.

Last edited by NeuroticPixels : 07/16/19 at 02:02 PM.
07/17/19, 11:09 AM   #2
srnk
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't various buff trackers be able to accomplish this? The way I imagine this to work is basically:

1. Enable the display of ability IDs in your preferred buff tracker.
2. Transform.
3. Note down the buff ID of the transformation.
4. Prominently track said buff with the aid of its ID.

Note that I have no Werewolf of my own to test this with, so if I'm making zero sense, that's probably why.
07/17/19, 12:10 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Should work, if there are buff IDs (AbilityIds) shown on your character, including the cooldowns.
You can easily check this as you transform into a werewolf. Press c and check the active buffs on yourself.

If you use Srendar you can enable the buff debug mode and see the abilityId next to the buffs in this character list.
If you setup e.g. buff bar 7 in Srendar to show on top lef tof your screen, add these abilityIds (buffIds) from your character to the buff bar 7's whitelist and disallow to show all other buffs on this bar you got your own werewolf buff tracker.

There might be other addons who can do the same somehow but I only know Srendar's approach here.
Maybe AuraMastery can do this too e.g.
07/17/19, 03:10 PM   #4
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Unhappy Can't Figure It Out

Yeah, I can't figure it out.
I got this from S'rendarr (see spoiler):
Warning: Spoiler

I tried adding 39076 and 47083 to "Prominent Buff & AOE Assignments" "Aura Whitelist 1" "In Display Window [1]" and it didn't do anything for me.
I'm not API savvy enough or S'rendarr savvy enough to do this myself.
That's why I made an addon request.
07/18/19, 01:32 AM   #5
srnk
That format looks odd, more like a chat log. Are you sure you enabled the display of ability IDs on-screen? If memory serves, the option should be somewhere at the bottom of Srendarr's general settings. (I use LUI for buff tracking, so can't check.) Once it's enabled and you're transformed, you should see the relevant buff and its ID either in the column where you track all of your buffs and/or in your character window.
07/18/19, 05:03 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes amber, there is an option to enable the debugging of the IDs to teh chat (what you posted above) and one which enables the abilityIds next to your own character buffs (if you rpess C, scroll down, you'll find an icon for each of your buffs there and they should havbe something like [123456] before or after their name -> This is the abilityId of the buff).
The settings was named something like "Enable Display Of Aura's AbilityID" in the past I think.

You need to check which buffs you get after transformation and as you get oiut of transformation, which ones are removed from that list again.
Add these to a a buffBar (I always took bar 7 for these "special tracked buffs" and make sure yaou enable this buff bar 7 in the settings to show.
Then disable Srendars the UI lock to show all the buffbars positions and move bar 7 to the compass or somehwere you want it to show.

I did not use Srendar for some time so I don't know the exact handling anymore. But I bet you'll manage to get this to work *crossing fingers*

Edit
Read the addons description page. There are example vidoes linked which showas how to set it up.
And chat commands to unlock/löock the UI e.g.
And there is a "Debug option" spoiler with information about the abilityId debugging too!
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ffTracker.html

Last edited by Baertram : 07/18/19 at 05:09 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Werewolf Transformation Timer/Duration Countdown