Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06/07/21, 06:53 PM   #1
HSBS_User

Much needed changes to default border textures on icons

These are the main offenders right here....

Gap Toothed default square icon border / Gold dialogue border

Round skill borders / Pointy end progress bar border

I'm referring to all instances and possible display's of an icon. Some examples are: ability bars/ skills window/ in game prompts containing an icon (activate synergy/ new piece of a particular set learned etc...) All these icons use that low effort, weak lookin gap toothed flimsy border

This Addon, "Cab" did everything but the gold dialogue borders and pointy end progress bar textures. My abilities with lua are super limited here, so looking at the code- it seems super basic. As Baertram suggested in an earlier question around this topic, all it is: RedirectTexture function. However, it seems the old texture hooks no longer work for a start, unsure what else is needed to resuscitate Cab.

Could you guys point me in some kinda direction here lol? How can I get the names of the .dds files in question to replace given "passiveabilityframe_round_down.dds" and "abilityframe64_down.dds" etc... apparently aren't applying to the skills window or ingame prompts/ text containing icons?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Much needed changes to default border textures on icons