09/18/16, 08:39 PM   #1
Agency79
Gear set muling addon - for banking/retrieving user-defined gear sets

I did a pretty thorough scan for an addon with these functionalities, but I surprisingly didn't see one, given that this is a fairly common and potentially tedious practice.

I want to be able to put items into a group and use a keybind to move the entire group into my bank. I want another keybind to move the entire group into my inventory.

The Dressing Room addon allows me to define a group of gear: up to 7 armor, 3 jewelry, and 4 weapons. With keybindings set up, I push 1 button and all of that gear goes from my inventory and onto my character.

I can also define multiple groups of gear such that I can press another button and swap out to a completely different set of items I've defined.

I'm wanting a similar functionality that does this to and from my bank.
09/27/16, 01:18 PM   #2
kerb9729
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Agency79 View Post
I did a pretty thorough scan for an addon with these functionalities, but I surprisingly didn't see one, given that this is a fairly common and potentially tedious practice.

I want to be able to put items into a group and use a keybind to move the entire group into my bank. I want another keybind to move the entire group into my inventory.

The Dressing Room addon allows me to define a group of gear: up to 7 armor, 3 jewelry, and 4 weapons. With keybindings set up, I push 1 button and all of that gear goes from my inventory and onto my character.

I can also define multiple groups of gear such that I can press another button and swap out to a completely different set of items I've defined.

I'm wanting a similar functionality that does this to and from my bank.
Bank Manager Revived, mybe

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Gear set muling addon - for banking/retrieving user-defined gear sets