01/14/15, 10:51 PM   #1
Amevil801
Addon that does this.

Is there an addon that tells you who knows what across all trade skills? Like which characters knows which Motifs,Traits, Researchables, Provisioning Recipes and alchemy traits? An addon that does only this? I have to have multiple addons installed that I use solely for this purpose. And it would be nice if I could find an addon that tells you only who knows what and who doesn't. If there is not an addon like this how hard would it be to create one?

*Edit for another addon*

So I want to max out all my skills across all skill lines and their morphs. Is there an addon that keeps track of my progress across the different skills and their morphs? If not could such an addon be written to do this?

Last edited by Amevil801 : 01/14/15 at 10:56 PM.
01/15/15, 07:07 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm using http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info367-CraftStore.html. But it seems to be removed somehow?
This addon was showing me the traits I have researched with my characters, information about motifs etc.
There is another one called AI Research Grid with does the same, except it does not show you the possible crafting sets, their bonus and wayshrines where you can craft these sets.

But it does not show provisioning, enchanting and alchemy information. It only handles smithing, woodworking and clothing.

I think there is no single addon to show you all profession information.
Imo it makes no sense to create one addon for all as there are several addons who do give all the information already. Combining them to one single addon is a matter of time I guess...

---

There is this addon to see how much skill points you have spent where:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...illPoints.html

And this addon to see how is the progress of each skill in % and in addition the possible morphs as tooltips:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...llsWindow.html
01/15/15, 07:36 AM   #3
Amevil801
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I'm using http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info367-CraftStore.html. But it seems to be removed somehow?
This addon was showing me the traits I have researched with my characters, information about motifs etc.
There is another one called AI Research Grid with does the same, except it does not show you the possible crafting sets, their bonus and wayshrines where you can craft these sets.

But it does not show provisioning, enchanting and alchemy information. It only handles smithing, woodworking and clothing.

I think there is no single addon to show you all profession information.
Imo it makes no sense to create one addon for all as there are several addons who do give all the information already. Combining them to one single addon is a matter of time I guess...

---

There is this addon to see how much skill points you have spent where:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...illPoints.html

And this addon to see how is the progress of each skill in % and in addition the possible morphs as tooltips:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...llsWindow.html
Nice! Thank you! I will check those out in a few. Although they don't look like what I am looking for. As for the first link. How hard would it be to write something like that?
01/15/15, 07:49 AM   #4
QuadroTony
Banned
afaik the author - Alpha Lemming still working on this addon but its private
you can search for him here or on ther forums orsearch his nick ingame and /w him about Craft Store
01/15/15, 09:55 AM   #5
Amevil801
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
afaik the author - Alpha Lemming still working on this addon but its private
you can search for him here or on ther forums orsearch his nick ingame and /w him about Craft Store

I can wait it out. I would hate to message an author in game while they are trying to work on an addon or enjoy the game.
01/16/15, 11:49 AM   #6
Amevil801
So anyway how hard would it be to create an addon that tracks the different skill lines and their morphs?
01/16/15, 02:04 PM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I think I did not get the point of whyt you exactly want.
Something should show you for each skill line (weapons, armors, race, crafting, etc.) a percentage value how far you have leveled the complete skill line? And maybe a counter like 12/total 120 points skilled yet?
01/16/15, 10:59 PM   #8
Amevil801
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I think I did not get the point of whyt you exactly want.
Something should show you for each skill line (weapons, armors, race, crafting, etc.) a percentage value how far you have leveled the complete skill line? And maybe a counter like 12/total 120 points skilled yet?
Like a progress bar that shows you how far you have progressed in leveling the skill and how far you have progressed in the morphs. So as I am leveling the skill lines I can look and see which skill lines are complete and maxed out in both morphs and which ones still need to be leveled. Because as I am leveling my skills on my main I am having to constantly respec if I choose a skill that I have maxed out by mistake.

I think I explained that right. lol If not let me know and I will try again.
01/17/15, 03:24 AM   #9
BornDownUnder
Originally Posted by Amevil801 View Post
Like a progress bar that shows you how far you have progressed in leveling the skill and how far you have progressed in the morphs. So as I am leveling the skill lines I can look and see which skill lines are complete and maxed out in both morphs and which ones still need to be leveled. Because as I am leveling my skills on my main I am having to constantly respec if I choose a skill that I have maxed out by mistake.

I think I explained that right. lol If not let me know and I will try again.
HarvensAllExperienceBars does exactly this.

Last edited by BornDownUnder : 01/17/15 at 03:27 AM.
01/17/15, 07:40 AM   #10
Amevil801
Originally Posted by BornDownUnder View Post
HarvensAllExperienceBars does exactly this.
OMG You rock! I have been looking for an addon that does this. I do not know how I missed it. Thank you!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon that does this.