01/27/19, 09:53 PM   #1
Aeonblue
ESO Keybind Help

Not played the game in a few months I log in and then set up my keybinds (I had to resintall the whole thing) only to find Mouse Button 5 is not being recognised and won't bind. So I am asking the Mod community if they can give me a work around for this? Pretty please as its driving me insane trying to use other keys to use the ability bound to it.
01/28/19, 02:31 AM   #2
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aeonblue View Post
Not played the game in a few months I log in and then set up my keybinds (I had to resintall the whole thing) only to find Mouse Button 5 is not being recognised and won't bind. So I am asking the Mod community if they can give me a work around for this? Pretty please as its driving me insane trying to use other keys to use the ability bound to it.
Addons are very limited. No access to hardware stuff. May you miss the mouse driver for those buttons. Or you could try to map the button to a regular key.
01/28/19, 04:47 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mouse5 is neither working with my mouse so I had to use my mouse's drivers to map mouse5 to a key combination like shift+# (not sure if the game supports this automatically meanwhile but you maybe need to use an addon which enables the shift/ctrl/alt modificators to be used for eso keybinds ingame. Not sure which one enables this though) or any single key like +. Setting this key in the keybinds then will enable you to use the mouse5 or any other mouse key you have prepared this way.

Recommanded addons for keybindings:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...nKeybinds.html
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...Keybinder.html

Last edited by Baertram : 01/28/19 at 04:51 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » ESO Keybind Help