01/09/15, 05:34 PM   #1
Amevil801
Guild Store addon.

Sorry if I am not allowed to have multiple threads open at the same time. Just delete this thread if that is the case.

I have tried every guild store addon I could find and was not happy with any of them. It is not the fault of the authors it is the way they have the economy setup with all the different stores. Poor decision by ZOS.
But what I am looking for is an addon that I can use to scan the stores of the different guilds I am in and tells me how many of them are seen in each store and the lowest prices. Not the average. I want the lowest price. I did try a few addons but the prices it was showing was extremely different than what was actually in the guild stores. So I ended up posting 30 different items that no one would buy because there was a lot of the exact same items for a lot cheaper. Does anyone have any idea of which addon would do what I described?
01/09/15, 11:38 PM   #2
BornDownUnder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Amevil801 View Post
What I am looking for is an addon that I can use to scan the stores of the different guilds I am in and tells me how many of them are seen in each store and the lowest prices. Not the average. I want the lowest price.
Guild Store Search Extended will allow you to search all guild stores automatically (Just one click of a gui button) It will then post you current seen, maximum, average, lowest prices and the same for history once you build up a history of searches.
01/10/15, 04:12 AM   #3
Amevil801
Originally Posted by BornDownUnder View Post
Guild Store Search Extended will allow you to search all guild stores automatically (Just one click of a gui button) It will then post you current seen, maximum, average, lowest prices and the same for history once you build up a history of searches.
Thank you. I already tried this one I think but I will take a closer look at it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Store addon.