06/21/21, 04:41 AM   #1
CeelingFan
Minion is not opening

I re installed minion 2 times (32-bit and 64-bit version) and I run it as administrator but it doesnt open.
I dont have any antivirus programs installed and I updated java as well but its not opening.
Please help!
I tried disabling windows defender for minion as well
06/21/21, 10:07 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Come on.... Did you actually READ what I had answered you in your other thread already?

Did you read the troubleshooting posts here in the forums and followed the steps there?
Install to other folder, whitelist not disable Windows defnder, delete xml file, check network settings, run script for the java ipv6 -> ipv4 change, etc.

If so:
Read the oher posts about how to report errors and problems via attaching the minion.xml and .log files!
Thank you
06/22/21, 03:43 AM   #3
CeelingFan
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Come on.... Did you actually READ what I had answered you in your other thread already?

Did you read the troubleshooting posts here in the forums and followed the steps there?
Install to other folder, whitelist not disable Windows defnder, delete xml file, check network settings, run script for the java ipv6 -> ipv4 change, etc.

If so:
Read the oher posts about how to report errors and problems via attaching the minion.xml and .log files!
Thank you

I read what you wrote last time but disabling windows defender for minion didnt really work so I wrote here, I will try theese now thank you

Last edited by CeelingFan : 06/22/21 at 03:59 AM.
06/25/21, 08:17 PM   #4
avaryx
This is seriously the slowest running application I've ever used. Yes, I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions. Asking people to exclude it from AV scanning is horrible advice.
06/26/21, 06:58 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by avaryx View Post
This is seriously the slowest running application I've ever used. Yes, I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions. Asking people to exclude it from AV scanning is horrible advice.
Why? Cuz you know its harming anything you know of?
We would know if this would be the case so please stop raising fears, thank you.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion is not opening