09/23/14, 12:30 PM   #1
Dingodan

ggframes to Update 4

Anyone out there who could bring ggframes to the actual ESO Update 4?
09/23/14, 02:02 PM   #2
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't noticed any issues with it so far. Just enable loading out of date addons
09/24/14, 05:09 PM   #3
Tankqull
Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
I haven't noticed any issues with it so far. Just enable loading out of date addons
it has a lot of bugs now. e.g.
when your group member dies its not refreshed thus youŽll have to /reloadui all the time.
shield buffs are 50% of the time not properly cleansed after they are either depleted or run out leading to an overstack effect to a point where you cant see any hp-shields anymore.
hot/dots/piercing debuffs are "randomly" not displayed

list goes on and on
09/24/14, 10:51 PM   #4
DeanGrey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I too would appreciate an update. gamegenious86 Made a fantastic addon but unfortunately the person who took it over has been having "something very wrong" with his ESO for over a month now and I doubt he means to seriously maintain the addon.
09/25/14, 05:47 AM   #5
Rashy
He's done nothing with the addon since it was handed over to him back in June/July. Oh..he did changed the API version

Then no updates for over a month now, he claimed he has some catastrophic ESO error that caused him to be unable to play at all. If that's the case, I would think after two months of an inability to play (due to ESO unsolvable issue), you probably would have cancelled your subscription by now.

An update on his part would have been nice. It just seems to me he probably quit the game some time ago and for some reason isn't willing to make an announcement or pass the torch on.

Last edited by Rashy : 09/26/14 at 10:13 AM.
10/14/14, 05:29 PM   #6
Dingodan

Is anyone here who could re-animate this addon or make a new one with the same features?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » ggframes to Update 4