06/04/21, 03:46 AM   #1
hundergrn
Addon/Implementation: Companion no like, no accidental pick.

So this will eventually come out in time but posting anyways.

The companions have likes and dislikes that are simple enough to avoid once learned.

BUT pickables like bugs, butterflies, and the such that are hated by Mirri get in the way of much looting and is quickly becoming quite annoying.

Was wondering if anyone could implement or create an addon similar to how Lazy Crafter does with accidental theft of daily turn ins.

Example logic: If Mirri is active and if node is bug/butterfly - block and report action blocked by #blah#
If Bastion (?) is active and if craft alcohol - block and report action...

Just like accidental theft on turn in, accidental bug picking is becoming a problem as they float around and get in the way of plump backpacks of forgotten goodies.
06/04/21, 05:07 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FCOCompanion dismisses the companion if you interact with a crafting table, this fixes Bastian's dislike e.g.

About Miri: There exists addons which can hide the loot text for bugs etc. If you press the loot keybind it still will be looted but it helps already.
And most likely other loot addons which destroy some items or do not even pick them up exist as well.

This is not dependent on any companionbut at best they could add the companion check for Miri e.g.

The companion's collectibleIds are:
Code:
local companionCollectibleIds = {
    [1] = 9245,     -- Bastian Helix, companionDefId 1,
    [2] = 9353,     -- Mirri Elendis, companionDefId 2,
}
06/04/21, 02:02 PM   #3
hundergrn
Appreciate the feed back. Back into the addon rabbit hole I go... again.
06/04/21, 03:37 PM   #4
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
I use No Interact for blocking interaction with butterflies and torchbugs, since Mirri doesn't like me collecting them.
I also use the addon to block interaction with cooking fires, seats, and quests NPCs that are following me around.
I changed the keybind to the "end" key. Super easy to toggle your "no interact" off and on just by aiming your reticle at whatever you don't (or do) want to interact with.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon/Implementation: Companion no like, no accidental pick.