05/26/17, 03:58 AM   #1
akanderson
Comperable add-on to "Thief's Knapsack"

Does anyone know of an add-on with similar functionality to "Thief's Knapsack"? Elmseeker was the last to publish an updated version of this but after looking at the add-on comments it appears that real life issues have prevented him from keeping it up to date. With this latest update it has become all but useless.

Or if anyone has an idea of what would need to be updated based on the current API perhaps you'd be able to assist with publishing a working version of it.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated by myself and my fellow thieves.
06/01/17, 08:48 PM   #2
Kenza
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Seconded, I miss this addon~ perhaps it doesnt work because of sub bag size increase? That was messing with some other inventory addons.. :s

Edit: In the meantime, Thief Helper appears to be working.

Last edited by Kenza : 06/01/17 at 09:09 PM.
06/02/17, 06:38 PM   #3
Kenza
ok, I take back my Thief Helper recommendation. It is working, but it has very messy addon folders, and for some reason divides up settings into 3 different menus in the addons' settings list...

Instead I recommend FenceData. Also working, and much better organised. Will still miss all the added features of Knapsack, but in the meantime... At least we can still have a minimal thiefy GUI.
06/05/17, 11:08 AM   #4
Sekrin
There's Thief's Knapsack Extended - it's not been updated for Morrowind yet, but I've added instructions on how to fix it to the comments tab.

Last edited by Sekrin : 06/06/17 at 11:49 AM.
06/05/17, 11:10 AM   #5
Dolgubon

Originally Posted by Sekrin View Post
There's Thief's Knapsack Extended - it's not been updated for Morrowind yet, but I've added instructions on how to fix it to the comments tab.
You're linking to the wrong addon. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...kExtended.html
06/05/17, 11:38 AM   #6
DaveC524

Originally Posted by Kenza View Post
ok, I take back my Thief Helper recommendation. It is working, but it has very messy addon folders, and for some reason divides up settings into 3 different menus in the addons' settings list...

Instead I recommend FenceData. Also working, and much better organised. Will still miss all the added features of Knapsack, but in the meantime... At least we can still have a minimal thiefy GUI.
Wow, somebody actually recommends my addon lol. Just so everybody knows, my code is filled to the brim with comments, so if somebody wants to add some features or fork the addon, they are welcome to do so. I tried to make it as simple and modular as possible, so it shouldn't be too hard to add what you need.
06/06/17, 11:50 AM   #7
Sekrin
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
Oops, so I am. Could have sworn I tested it, too...

Nevermind, fixed it now and thanks for the heads-up.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Comperable add-on to "Thief's Knapsack"