06/03/19, 10:52 AM   #1
Myrthian
Deleting an addon doesn't automatically delete unused libraries

Ingame ESO is quite helpful in telling me if an addon needs additional libraries to function, but the reverse isn't true: if I delete an addon its libraries are left behind, and if said libraries have been exclusively used by that addon I have to manually disable and enable every library ingame to find the now obsolete ones.
06/05/19, 04:36 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Votans Addon List
It should help Everything else is ZOs standard game code and you should raise a /bug inGame therefor.
07/06/19, 09:53 AM   #3
Myrthian
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Votans Addon List
It should help Everything else is ZOs standard game code and you should raise a /bug inGame therefor.
Since my OP I've been indeed using Votan's Addon List, but it doesn't resolve the issue in regards to Minion:
as you answered in my other thread the new version of Minion will also install required libraries for addons, but will the opposite also hold true: using Minion to uninstall an addon, will now obsolete libraries, which were only needed for said addon, also be uninstalled?
07/06/19, 10:13 AM   #4
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's something I have been considering, but I want to keep it simple for now, so it won't delete them automatically in the first version. Instead there will be a new view where you can easily see and uninstall unused libraries.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Deleting an addon doesn't automatically delete unused libraries