10/21/19, 01:36 PM   #1
Emptie
Add on errors

Hello all new to eso and decided to DL a few addons via minion app and have been receiving this error here

bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'ipairs'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:162: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:PanelRequiresDeferredLoading'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:146: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:ChangePanels'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:70: in function 'callback'

EsoUI/Common/ZO_GameMenu/ZO_GameMenu.lua:52: in function 'TreeEntryOnSelected'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:705: in function 'ZO_TreeNode:OnSelected'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:411: in function 'ZO_Tree:SelectNode'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:888: in function 'ZO_TreeEntry_OnMouseUp'

ZO_CollectionsBook_TopLevelCategoriesScrollChildZO_CollectionsBook_SubCategory1_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'

https://imgur.com/1KG3H1L is my addon list

and for some reason i have two Addon/Add-Ons under setting and the 2nd one does not work and gives me this error when i have Votan's adaptive video settings unchecked and with it checked i get this instead.

https://imgur.com/undefined
10/21/19, 02:19 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
After an update, any addon marked "Out of date" is a potential source of errors. If you have updated everything as much as you can, disable them one by one until the error stops. Then look at the addon's comments to see if it has been reported yet.
10/22/19, 08:38 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
This looks similar to the LibAddonMenu-2.0 error messages we had on PTS but not sure.
Delete and reinstall this library.
10/26/19, 07:51 PM   #4
ArtilleryWhor3
Originally Posted by Emptie View Post
Hello all new to eso and decided to DL a few addons via minion app and have been receiving this error here

bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'ipairs'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:162: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:PanelRequiresDeferredLoading'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:146: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:ChangePanels'

EsoUI/PregameAndIngame/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:70: in function 'callback'

EsoUI/Common/ZO_GameMenu/ZO_GameMenu.lua:52: in function 'TreeEntryOnSelected'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:705: in function 'ZO_TreeNode:OnSelected'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:411: in function 'ZO_Tree:SelectNode'

EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Tree/ZO_Tree.lua:888: in function 'ZO_TreeEntry_OnMouseUp'

ZO_CollectionsBook_TopLevelCategoriesScrollChildZO_CollectionsBook_SubCategory1_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'

https://imgur.com/1KG3H1L is my addon list

and for some reason i have two Addon/Add-Ons under setting and the 2nd one does not work and gives me this error when i have Votan's adaptive video settings unchecked and with it checked i get this instead.

https://imgur.com/undefined
I have the same problem but cant figure out whats causing it. even turning off "libaddon 2.0" doesnt help. and apparently several addons have "libaddon 2.0 " built into them =(

Edit: also hello Rhyono, im a huge fan. plz never leave the community cuz you make the game worth playing with your addons!

Last edited by ArtilleryWhor3 : 10/26/19 at 08:27 PM.
10/27/19, 05:31 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Did you read above about HarvensAddonSettings "Harven's AS to LAM adapter" + Votans addons? Please try if this fixes it for you.
LibAddonMenu2 is not the problem here.

Last edited by Baertram : 10/27/19 at 12:37 PM.
10/27/19, 10:10 AM   #6
Fats
I had the exact same issue, but installing "Harven's AS to LAM adapter" fixed this issue for me. Try that out!

The issue was: You could not enter the add-on settings, the lua error above was what you got. It seemed to happen with many add-ons as well.
10/27/19, 11:49 AM   #7
Fats
Thanks @Baertram for editing your answer to clarify which add-on needed to be installed. I hadn't understood what you initially meant, but after some googling I found the answer and posted the solution above. I still don't see where in this forum LibHarvensAddonSettings was mentioned however.

Last edited by Fats : 10/27/19 at 11:55 AM.
10/27/19, 12:38 PM   #8
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Fats View Post
Thanks @Baertram for editing your answer to clarify which add-on needed to be installed. I hadn't understood what you initially meant, but after some googling I found the answer and posted the solution above. I still don't see where in this forum LibHarvensAddonSettings was mentioned however.
My fault, got confused by the names of the different addons and libraries.
It's name is: Harvens AS to LAM adapter, and the folder name is has2lam (I thoguht it was LibHarvensAddonSettings)
11/04/19, 11:57 PM   #9
ArtilleryWhor3
yeah i tried installing the harvans addon thing, but it had literally no effect. idk why.

Doesn't matter now though, cuz the addons have all been properally updated and everything seems to work good as of today.
its sooo nice to not get 49090389049039023 errors cloging up your game/screen.

Huge 'thank you' to whoever updated/fixed the Lib 2.0 addons back end code that all mods seem to use.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Add on errors