09/30/19, 12:23 PM   #1
Eldrni
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Transfer addon ownership

Hi everyone,

I am currently the author of two addons: The Elder Bar and The Elder Cam. I've not been able to work on either a while and I've finally talked someone in to taking them over for me. I've been able to successfully add them a team member, so that they can update the addons. However, I notice that I am the only one that is capable of adding additional team members. As I don't want to be involved any longer, is there a way I can transfer the addons completely to someone else so they can manage their own team as they see fit?
09/30/19, 01:30 PM   #2
Kyoma
Originally Posted by Eldrni View Post
Hi everyone,

I am currently the author of two addons: The Elder Bar and The Elder Cam. I've not been able to work on either a while and I've finally talked someone in to taking them over for me. I've been able to successfully add them a team member, so that they can update the addons. However, I notice that I am the only one that is capable of adding additional team members. As I don't want to be involved any longer, is there a way I can transfer the addons completely to someone else so they can manage their own team as they see fit?
You can PM Dolby or Cairenn on this site and ask to make the other person the owner instead of just part of the team. Can probably remove you completely if you wish
09/30/19, 01:36 PM   #3
Eldrni
Thank you! I'll give that a shot.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Transfer addon ownership