06/25/15, 08:00 AM   #1
dopiate
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Information for all users of GSA for MM

All users of GSA for MM,

Sadly, I have to report that I am no longer playing ESO anymore.

How will this affect Guild Sales Assistant for Master Merchant?

I will make every effort to keep this addon bug free and up to date as long as Philgo68 keeps Master Merchant up to date, there should be no problems.

I would like to apologize to Argusus as I was never able to find the time to finish the integration with TradesMan (It’s a great addon!). That is my only regret and I wish that had been accomplished.

I no longer have the free time I used to, so unless my life drastically changes, Guild Sales Assistant for Master Merchant will not be adding any new features (but I will do my best to continue support/bug fix).

Since it’s dependent on Master Merchant it will keep working just as it has, patch after patch.

One day I hope ZeniMax puts out some new content or a new zone with quests and I have a reason to come back and play. But, for now I have no time/desire to play the same content over and over.

I will keep Speed Farmer updated but if SWAPS Continued breaks someone else will have to take that over.

I’ve enjoyed my time on ESO and coding here, there is a great coder community, lots of users with great ideas and feedback plus, everyone is very helpful!

I wish you all the best of luck,

-dopiate

Ps It’s pretty cool I got my 5000th download toady (that means it’s “popular” according to ESOUI.com) and I get the "popular star"

[this post had to do with support that's why it went in this forum]
06/25/15, 08:04 AM   #2
QuadroTony
Banned
Good luck and thanks for all!(long list, you know)

and i hope with new content we will see some "back on track" from you
06/30/15, 11:42 AM   #3
Argusus
No worries dopiate ! The ESOUI community will miss you. Take care! Hope to See you when they add some more content!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Information for all users of GSA for MM