07/04/17, 12:27 AM   #1
BS Artist

Need Base Inspiration Values for Crafting

Hi guys,

I'm working on an analysis of the crafting professions, and have started with Enchanting.

I used data available on the ESO Wiki, in particular those for Inspiration from extracting glyphs. However, the data is only available upto purple quality glyphs.

Would anyone happen to know how I could go about finding out the corresponding values for gold quality too.

I would try doing it myself in game, but my toon already has enchanting at 50, and I wouldn't be able to find the values I need unless I levelled another toon upto at least level 38 enchanting, which is a real grind.

Also, are similar values available somewhere for the other professions too? I've seen people talking about inspiration from deconstructing equipment for blacksmithing, but only for level 6 daggers. Where do they find this info...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
07/04/17, 01:56 AM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The public test server could help, and I would also suggest looking at some addons for inspiration. For example, Tinydog's Crafting Calculator has the inspiration values for equipment. There's probably one for enchanting too.
07/04/17, 02:52 AM   #3
BS Artist

Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
The public test server could help, and I would also suggest looking at some addons for inspiration. For example, Tinydog's Crafting Calculator has the inspiration values for equipment. There's probably one for enchanting too.
Hey, thanks a lot for that lead! I didn't know of that add-on! Heehee! Believe it or not, if this thread failed, I was gonna get in touch with you to see if you could help!

By the way, keep up the good work on your add-ons!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Need Base Inspiration Values for Crafting