09/21/15, 03:11 PM   #1
Godzynon

Smile Request: A transparent map overlay addon

I would very much like to see an addon that, with a keybind toggle, puts a transparent map overlay over your field of vision. This way, you can see where you are running without the permanence of a minimap, and in a larger view too, while being able to observe where you are going

The map would operate as a normal map does, showing your character pin moving along it.

The transparency, size, and keybind toggle would be customizable.
09/22/15, 10:30 AM   #2
t31os
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Godzynon View Post
I would very much like to see an addon that, with a keybind toggle, puts a transparent map overlay over your field of vision. This way, you can see where you are running without the permanence of a minimap, and in a larger view too, while being able to observe where you are going

The map would operate as a normal map does, showing your character pin moving along it.

Wouldn't it just be easier to add a toggle to one of the existing minimaps?

AUIs minimap has size and opacity options already and is customizable, though size is limited to 600x600 max, i'm sure you could just edit the addon to allow larger values.

EDIT: The max map size(width and height) is defined in a constant in AUI, it would be a case of editing one line to increase the allowed size.

Last edited by t31os : 09/22/15 at 10:40 AM.
09/22/15, 11:15 AM   #3
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Godzynon View Post

there is one abbon, but map pretty laggy with it
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...RFogOfWar.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: A transparent map overlay addon