08/14/18, 02:19 PM   #1
mizrolist
Lightbulb Addons changing the Skills window are broken

It seems that the changes to the Skills window has broken Harven's Improved Skills Window and SpentSkillsPoint as expected. Both of them are useful QoL addons - at least for me -, but since I don't know enough of Lua coding, I really won't attempt to fix them myself. I have no idea how hard it is to convert them to the new API, but I hope that somebody comes up with a solution (either fixing these or making new addons based on the old ones...).
08/14/18, 02:47 PM   #2
SlippyCheeze
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mizrolist View Post
It seems that the changes to the Skills window has broken Harven's Improved Skills Window and SpentSkillsPoint as expected. Both of them are useful QoL addons - at least for me -, but since I don't know enough of Lua coding, I really won't attempt to fix them myself. I have no idea how hard it is to convert them to the new API, but I hope that somebody comes up with a solution (either fixing these or making new addons based on the old ones...).
There probably isn't much point in multiple posts like this. Comment on the addon, if you must, but otherwise give the developers some time -- a week or two -- before you start to panic about compatibility.
08/15/18, 08:32 AM   #3
mizrolist
Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
There probably isn't much point in multiple posts like this. Comment on the addon, if you must, but otherwise give the developers some time -- a week or two -- before you start to panic about compatibility.
I'm definitely not panicking, just want to know if anybody is interested to take over or make a replacement.
08/15/18, 08:41 AM   #4
Octopuss

Originally Posted by mizrolist View Post
I'm definitely not panicking, just want to know if anybody is interested to take over or make a replacement.
Have you tried contacting the author?
08/15/18, 01:43 PM   #5
hawkeye1889
Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
Have you tried contacting the author?
not sure about the op but I've tried contacting both authors no reply yet
08/16/18, 12:55 AM   #6
Octopuss

I did and it's fixed now

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addons changing the Skills window are broken