09/26/14, 02:35 AM   #1
BornDownUnder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Requesting Group api/lua info

As title thread states, I am stumped in terms of finding info for group (any size, including raid) frames from the stock ui. Or maybe I have come across it and just haven't been able to interpret it as what it is

Being new to lua coding for addons doesn't help either I guess

I have browsed the wiki pages repeatedly, can't seem to pick up what I need for manipulation of the stock ui group frames for party (To re-size, etc) and for the stock raid frames...

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to how I can retrieve the info I need if it is on the wiki/forums, etc.
09/26/14, 02:59 AM   #2
Fyrakin

Originally Posted by BornDownUnder View Post
As title thread states, I am stumped in terms of finding info for group (any size, including raid) frames from the stock ui. Or maybe I have come across it and just haven't been able to interpret it as what it is

Being new to lua coding for addons doesn't help either I guess

I have browsed the wiki pages repeatedly, can't seem to pick up what I need for manipulation of the stock ui group frames for party (To re-size, etc) and for the stock raid frames...

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to how I can retrieve the info I need if it is on the wiki/forums, etc.
You may try using this Add-on for research.
09/26/14, 05:24 AM   #3
BornDownUnder
Originally Posted by Fyrakin View Post
You may try using this Add-on for research.
Thank you Fyrakin, I actually found that addon shortly after I created the thread
Tomorrow I'll have a crack to see if I can figure things out, from what I read on the description page it looks promising for exactly what I am looking for.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Requesting Group api/lua info