08/24/14, 04:37 PM   #1
nemokin

Pawsickles font addon jacked after 1.3

So I've been away from ESO for awhile and came back noticing alot of my diff fonts missing - checked pawsickles and noticed that it's got less than half the orig. fonts. any way to fix this? why haven't we gotten a new addon to change game fonts after all this time?
08/24/14, 05:04 PM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have updated Pawksickles for Update 3 a while back. If you want, give it a try.

Last edited by Cairenn : 08/26/14 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Removed zip attachment ~ Cairenn
08/26/14, 03:08 PM   #3
TribeofOne
Garkin, I mainly use Pawsickles to change the chat font and the mod works fin for that but i cant seem to get the font size and decoration option in Pawsickles to work. what Im trying to do is set the font bigger and with thick outline. the default max using the game settings is 22pt but Paw's goes much higher but i see no change same with the decoration. could you maybe take a look at that?

thanks!
08/26/14, 03:50 PM   #4
Garkin

Originally Posted by TribeofOne View Post
Garkin, I mainly use Pawsickles to change the chat font and the mod works fin for that but i cant seem to get the font size and decoration option in Pawsickles to work. what Im trying to do is set the font bigger and with thick outline. the default max using the game settings is 22pt but Paw's goes much higher but i see no change same with the decoration. could you maybe take a look at that?

thanks!
Font size in chat system is applied in EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED event handler, so it will change font settings you made in Pawksickles.

You can set custom font size using this command:
Code:
/script CHAT_SYSTEM:SetFontSize(fontSize)
If you want to do it automatically, add this line of code to some .lua file (for example to the very end of Pawksickles.lua):
Lua Code:
  1. EVENT_MANAGER:RegisterForEvent("ChatFontSize", EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED, function() CHAT_SYSTEM:SetFontSize(32) end)
(instead of 32 use desired font size)
08/26/14, 05:36 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hey Garkin? Since Pawkette has said that folks are welcome to take over her addons and you're doing it anyway, perhaps you could consider uploading your current and functioning version to the site? I can't let the zip attachment stay in the thread. Sorry.
08/26/14, 06:33 PM   #6
Garkin

Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Hey Garkin? Since Pawkette has said that folks are welcome to take over her addons and you're doing it anyway, perhaps you could consider uploading your current and functioning version to the site? I can't let the zip attachment stay in the thread. Sorry.
Done:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info7...esUpdated.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Pawsickles font addon jacked after 1.3