10/24/14, 02:24 PM   #1
BlackHare
I can't install any addon

Hi,
When I'm trying to activate addons, I have this message:

EsoUI/Common/ZO_AddOnManager/ZO_AddOnManager.lua:511: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Common/ZO_AddOnManager/ZO_AddOnManager.lua:511: in function 'ZO_AddOnManagerMultiButton_Callback'
:1: in function '(main chunk)'

I tried few mods, and it's same. I have steam verision of ESO. Please help me
10/24/14, 04:55 PM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BlackHare View Post
Hi,
When I'm trying to activate addons, I have this message:

EsoUI/Common/ZO_AddOnManager/ZO_AddOnManager.lua:511: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Common/ZO_AddOnManager/ZO_AddOnManager.lua:511: in function 'ZO_AddOnManagerMultiButton_Callback'
:1: in function '(main chunk)'

I tried few mods, and it's same. I have steam verision of ESO. Please help me
When do you get this error? Is it on character selection screen or when character is already loaded? Do you get this error even if you disable (or delete) all installed addons?

If you see this error on character selection screen (before character is loaded to the game world), this doesn't have anything to do with addons because they are not loaded yet. It is caused by game itself and you will need to repair installation or contact customer support for help.

If you see this error when character is already loaded, this could be caused by an addon which redefines ReloadUI() function and it should be fixed if you disable or delete addon which causes this error.
10/25/14, 02:42 AM   #3
BlackHare
Yes, I see this in charakter selection, and I deleted all files from AddOn folder. In game after press E button, I see only reloading screen with name of land, and thats all. I don't have any AddOn settings in main menu. So i need to repair files? Please don't say I must download game from begin...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » I can't install any addon