02/18/19, 07:56 AM   #1
OlafVeschiy
How I play in The Elder Scrolls Online

Hello.
I like RPG, but I like explore and discover the world myself.

Once I played a game where there would be no map, minimap and player position indicator. Then I was surprised how much deeper at the same time the impressions of the game world.

I thought it would be interesting to play TESO, but without this bustle on the prompts for quests and others. This spoils the impression of the world and quests.

I save map, but hide it, hide my position and all pens.
List of mods for me:
Hide map pins:
- Pin Killer
- Hide House Preview
- Hide city`s map pins
Hide my position:
- Hide Me 3
Explorer map:
- True Exploration
Alllow set my custom pins:
- Harven's Custom Map Pins
Hide compass with helps and set real compass:
- No Compass
- Real Compass
Fist person look:
- First Person Camera Lock
- Immersive Horse Riding
Save all text of books:
- Librarian Book Manager

Somebody say that this mods are for roleplay, somebody say that it is for hardcore,
I say that it is just world explorer list. And this list is for guys, who like world of TESO.
Look on my map
https://yadi.sk/i/j6vHSfwL_QD2dg
Thuse all pins-my custom pins with my desriptions.
I make all the discoveries myself
I read all texts of dialogs to know where is target of quest.
This all help me more feel the world of the game, and to make the quests more exciting

I you want play some game- welcome -use same list of mods.

Last edited by OlafVeschiy : 02/18/19 at 09:20 AM.
02/18/19, 08:37 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
HideMe v3 can be found here:
HideMe v3
02/23/19, 05:58 AM   #3
EmanuelH
Originally Posted by Laicus View Post
I do not know if you will understand me - I am excited about these fat burners for men and writing using Google Translate.
I suspect OlafVeschiy as I am Russian. Apparently the Russians have a desire to explore large areas.
After much research on how to play ESO, so as not to fall asleep from boredom, I came to this decision - I play without a compass, HUD displays only the crosshair, health, mana and stamina, without pin of my position, no maps of the caves, no quest pins (but with the advent of the circle pointer when click "show on map"), mod TrueExploration I use only to hide maps of caves, maps of cities and regions are completely open, so that it would not be possible to determine your location by the fog of war, only by landscape, Wayshrines and points of interest. I want to achieve maximum realism, so that the map feels paper, the fog of war and the complete absence of pins on the map, in my opinion, is unrealistic. It is also very easy to play with a compass, without it you have to memorize the landscape, for me it became one of the most interesting components of the game - memory training and search for the goal of quests. The game becomes a real adventure, about grind and xp often just forgetting, but just traveling, almost like a real world, admiring beautiful places and communicating with the few inhabitants of this empty world. In this game, practically nothing attracts me anymore, battles entertain from time to time, but they are boring and have faded into the background, although they are, according to the authors, the main component of the game. But all the same, the game lacks life, fullness, what would be called a real RPG, I perceive it as a beta version of some new part of the grandiose TES.
I started playing more like this recently too. I was always chasing the endgame goals and efficiency, but nowadays I chill and enjoy the content at a much slower pace more and more. Everyone should do what feels right to them and their goals.

Last edited by EmanuelH : 09/29/23 at 10:38 AM.
02/24/19, 07:55 AM   #4
Laicus
I do not know if you will understand me - I am writing using Google Translate.
I suspect OlafVeschiy as I am Russian. Apparently the Russians have a desire to explore large areas.
After much research on how to play ESO, so as not to fall asleep from boredom, I came to this decision - I play without a compass, HUD displays only the crosshair, health, mana and stamina, without pin of my position, no maps of the caves, no quest pins (but with the advent of the circle pointer when click "show on map"), mod TrueExploration I use only to hide maps of caves, maps of cities and regions are completely open, so that it would not be possible to determine your location by the fog of war, only by landscape, Wayshrines and points of interest. I want to achieve maximum realism, so that the map feels paper, the fog of war and the complete absence of pins on the map, in my opinion, is unrealistic. It is also very easy to play with a compass, without it you have to memorize the landscape, for me it became one of the most interesting components of the game - memory training and search for the goal of quests. The game becomes a real adventure, about grind and xp often just forgetting, but just traveling, almost like a real world, admiring beautiful places and communicating with the few inhabitants of this empty world. In this game, practically nothing attracts me anymore, battles entertain from time to time, but they are boring and have faded into the background, although they are, according to the authors, the main component of the game. But all the same, the game lacks life, fullness, what would be called a real RPG, I perceive it as a beta version of some new part of the grandiose TES.

Last edited by Laicus : 03/02/19 at 03:12 AM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » How I play in The Elder Scrolls Online