04/24/24, 08:03 AM   #1
Aibabos
Cloudrest death diagnose

Hi. Is there an addon, that helps diagnose who has problems with Voltaic Overload bar swaps?

I can see who died to VO in death recap. But it does not say, who did not swap it or swapped too early.
Even ESO logs shows who had it in debuff tab, laboriously you link time of death in deaths tab. But still there are at a time two people and in execute 4 people. And you still dont know.

Ideally, there is an addon, that checks who has it and checks what bar person has. A little bonus, if addon 'whispers' in chat to swap it if he doesnt.

I know that 'how to cloudrest' and probably more addons tells that particular person to swap/dont swap. But a lot of people does it not.
I even experienced on myself, that this addon did not notify me and as i just entered portal, i only noticed on my character that he glows and shoots. That blue big AoE was hardly noticeable in Portal environment.

Thanks a lot
04/24/24, 03:30 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon's cannot send any mesages automated to the chat, visible to others, you always need to press manually the return key to send a chat message.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Cloudrest death diagnose