11/09/14, 02:13 PM   #1
Royalty

HarvensQuestJournal - Old quest gone?

Hi I this is probably a stupid question but I've having a problem with my HarvensQuestJournal addon where my previous quest from before the patch 5 update have vanished from my journal. I looked at the Saved Variables Bug and AddOns ToU thread before I updated and made a backup file, I then edited the username from "@Royalty27" to just "" like stated. I then dragged that file into the new updated verison and that didn't work for me.

I don't know how to fix this, does anyone have any ideas?. BTW I'm running ESO via Steam if that makes a difference.
11/11/14, 06:28 AM   #2
Harven

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey,
It's good you made a backup copy of the saved variable file, but you shouldn't change "@Royalty27" to "". This bug was fixed in update 3 or 4 so there is no need to do this unless the bug is back again.
11/12/14, 07:39 AM   #3
Royalty

oh really?, Do you know how I can make it so my old completed quest are shown again?

After thus new patch came out whenever I open my journal it shows my current quest but not my completed ones, like it used to. It is nice to be able to keep track. When I open the HarvensQuestJournal.jua I can see the that completed quest are recorded there however, would be nice to see them in-game as well.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » HarvensQuestJournal - Old quest gone?