07/04/20, 03:37 PM   #1
No_MercY
xpadder

Hey,

someone use xpadder with a x-one controller and got a good setup? Im normally play with controller but the ui scaling give me cancer....

And yes i tried azurah but the skillbar with these huge big ultimate ability button is so awful i cant see this anymore.

When i use bandits ui then it troubleshoots with azurah no point to try that anymore 😅.

So help would be very appreciated ❤️
07/04/20, 08:56 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
but the skillbar with these huge big ultimate ability button
Afaik Azurah does not touch the skill bars and just enables you to "move them".
If you complain about them it's most probably because it's awfull in general for you (ZOs vanilla UI size of these buttons)?

Maybe search for other addons that simply chnage the action slots or action bar, or ultimate slot for you then.
07/05/20, 12:44 AM   #3
No_MercY
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Afaik Azurah does not touch the skill bars and just enables you to "move them".
If you complain about them it's most probably because it's awfull in general for you (ZOs vanilla UI size of these buttons)?

Maybe search for other addons that simply chnage the action slots or action bar, or ultimate slot for you then.
No. When you use Bandits to change the bar and activate azurah then the bar looks even more garbage.

There is no addon i think 😂. Yesterday i try everything out 😅.
When someone got any ideas im in 🙂
07/05/20, 06:53 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Not using any Bandits addon because of... reasons, do I can't tell about it with Azurah. But maybe just disable Bandits Ui as all contents f it were and are avaliable via other addons as well.
07/05/20, 01:26 PM   #5
No_MercY
It works with no UI Addon. I want the normal ESO actionbar 😅. Have tried lui, advanced ui.

Is there any Addon that changes only the actionbar?
07/05/20, 02:18 PM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I don't get your problem then. If you want to use the normal "keyboard" action bar then just do not use addons that alter the look of it?
Or what exactly are you trying? I thought you play in keyboard mode with xpadder to use your controller.

There also is an addon AdvancedDisableControllerUI which will let you play in controller mode but use keyboard mode for inventory and other menus.
07/27/20, 07:53 AM   #7
wambo
From what i've learnt, Controller/Gamepad mode disables the interface scaling. (rather recent change)
Which results in those giant action bars.
Many ppl complained already, but it seems it will stay.

Bandits is rather incompatible to controller UI.

But this should not happen if you are able to stay in keyboard mode via xpadder (like baertram mentioned)

You could try Fancy action bar, but I doubt it will work. The addon would have to rebuild the action bar instead of adjusting the vanilla one?
07/28/20, 04:19 AM   #8
GrandEsonian

Originally Posted by No_MercY View Post
Hey,

someone use xpadder with a x-one controller and got a good setup? Im normally play with controller but the ui scaling give me cancer....

And yes i tried azurah but the skillbar with these huge big ultimate ability button is so awful i cant see this anymore.

When i use bandits ui then it troubleshoots with azurah no point to try that anymore 😅.

So help would be very appreciated ❤️
It is! Thx a lot! Share your paypal address, maybe some1 will apprieciate it even more.
07/31/20, 07:06 PM   #9
No_MercY
Originally Posted by wambo View Post
From what i've learnt, Controller/Gamepad mode disables the interface scaling. (rather recent change)
Which results in those giant action bars.
Many ppl complained already, but it seems it will stay.

Bandits is rather incompatible to controller UI.

But this should not happen if you are able to stay in keyboard mode via xpadder (like baertram mentioned)

You could try Fancy action bar, but I doubt it will work. The addon would have to rebuild the action bar instead of adjusting the vanilla one?
Yeah its kinda hopeless as a pad user 😂.
If you use fancy bar then the countdown of the skills are bugged and the alpha gear 2 buttons are very small. This damn ultimate button on pad ui is so damn big man i only want the normal eso pc skill bar 😂.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » xpadder