02/25/22, 11:52 PM   #1
Trizkial
Minion Crashing randomly after working fine

I was downloading Lib addons for ESO today and randomly both eso and minion crashed. Now everytime I boot up Minion, everything is laggy as heck. I click and 2 seconds later it clicks and its like a slideshow. Then after about 30 seconds to 2 minutes my screen goes 100% black and then comes back and then the minion app is pure white. I tried deleting everything assosiated with minion and reinstalling as well as trying the 32 bit version and same thing... What the hell is going on? I can boot up ESO just fine and play it with no addons ofcourse. Minion is the only thing on my computer not working normally all of a sudden. Here is my log and the white minion app. PLEASE HELP ME! I also closed every app i had open and tried it and still same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Minion crashes.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	1459  
02/25/22, 11:54 PM   #2
Trizkial
Also yes I have tried running as administrator
02/26/22, 06:39 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I cannot remember any bug like yours described happening in the past.
Update your graphic cards drivers please as the screen going black could be some problem with the graphics drivers.

Please send us the complete minion.xml and log file as asked in the "how to report minion bugs" thread.
The screenshots are not showing all information. Maybe one addon in your list is causing this and the error message can be hopefully found in the log file then.

Beside that: Try to install Minion NOT to the default folder
e.g. install to d:\Minion or c:\Minion
And/or add Minion's folder to your antivirus/firewall tools (Windos Defender, Avira, Norton, Avast, Mcaffee, etc.) whitelist/allowed list/excluded list as the default Minion istallation folder is a protected windows folder.
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8082

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Crashing randomly after working fine