04/22/14, 04:21 PM   #1
Aussiechick
Map marker problem

My Map markers add on shows up ingame and I made all the colours for whatever I wanted to harvest, like red for metals, blue for provisions and right on the top of that little menu it also asks you want it on or off and I ticked on.

But when I go to my map 'M' it does not show any resources at all, as if I did not have the addon. Maybe it only shows on a minimap? I have not downloaded that addon yet.

Sorry about maybe silly questions but I am an accountant and not real computer literate.

I am very grateful for these addons. Actually cancelled my ESO account (still have free time till 8 May due to preorder) and due to these addons I will probably activate my account again.
04/22/14, 04:37 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you found anything yet for it to be placed on your map? It may not come with a database.
04/22/14, 04:41 PM   #3
Aussiechick
ohhhh so that is how it works So it puts a mark every time I pick something up! Great, I always wished there was some way to mark a spot where I was particularly happy to find a lot of stuff in a relatively small area.

thanks much for reply
04/25/14, 06:22 PM   #4
mattmesa
Are there any pre-existing databases available for us to download and use?
04/25/14, 07:11 PM   #5
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mattmesa View Post
Are there any pre-existing databases available for us to download and use?
Something like that is here: http://eso-merge.nameless-gaming.org/
04/25/14, 10:25 PM   #6
mattmesa
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
Something like that is here: http://eso-merge.nameless-gaming.org/
Yeah, I was only able to briefly look at it on my phone but that seems what I was looking for. I was wondering if there were pre-existing Eso DB files that we could import with the nodes already pre-populated on the map versus each of us individually having to build our own DB from scratch. I didn't see much information on that page but hopefully I'll be able to find a bit more information on if that is exactly what I was looking for and if so, it would be the solution to pre-populating the map like your awesome SkyShards AddOn which I also use.

I was actually expecting the HarvestMap AddOn to work much more like your SkyShard AddOn to help us new players, or like people in my case who only are able to play a few (literally) hours a week because of intense work schedules able to stay at least a little caught up. For example, I've been playing since the pre-release and only made it to level 9 I have so little time to play so AddOns such as yours and what I was hoping Havest would be make a huge difference for people in situations like or similar to mine. Thank you again for the guidance though!

-Matt
IG: @mattmesa

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Map marker problem