04/08/14, 09:35 PM   #1
crackmaster
Exclamation Game Crashing with addons, not without

ok so im having constant crashing with addons enabled. all the addons i have are up to date with the latest versions. I have tried to delete all my addons saved variables. and even deleted the addon settings notepad in the live folder. *each step had no effect on the crashes.

i think it has something to do with the addons im using. has anyone else had these issues. below is a list of addons i was using until this morning, any input would be appreciated. i would like to narrow it down but i dont have enough time to test, so as of now i am not using any addons.

DuraMeter
FreeSlots
InventoryItemBorders
LootDrop
MultiQuestTracker
PL_CombatIndicator
RainbowReticle
ResearchTracker
SimpleClock
SpamFilter
WarLegendGroupFrame
WarLegendHUD
ZrMM
04/08/14, 10:00 PM   #2
damstrong
Same Same Crashing with addons

Only using 3 add-ons and getting lots of crashing. But only after I dropped in the recent versions: Wyk. Framework/Quest Tracker, and then the Spamfilter add ons. Game is stable without, but inevitably crashing with them in. Varying from pulling your hair out frequently to every-so-often. I have not yet tried running them without but the Spam filter yet, but it's late. Though I have tried running with just the spamfilter and was getting crashes.
04/08/14, 10:32 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you guys upgraded your SpamFilter addon? An old version had a bug in it, but it was fixed a while ago.
04/13/14, 07:51 AM   #4
wmrojer
Well, the bug is actually not in SpamFilter it self. It's in the LUA implementation that is used in ESO. But there is a workaround for it in SpamFilter, but it can still happen in other addons.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Game Crashing with addons, not without