06/03/14, 02:39 PM   #1
Eagleheart

Automation can't create object

I get that error report when installing addons and don't know if it matters much,but when logged in for 1st time today it came 6x times to screen after clicked ok. I'll do the bug report completely a bit later and like is said how to do it

Oh and would be nice to nice to get Addons to be installed to separate drive from OS as i'm using all games in other drive than my OS. Even they don't take much space,but still as of principle and then reading and writing wouldn't needed to be done in OS drive.
I do defrag my drives at least once a week

Friendly regards: Terry
06/03/14, 03:34 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
"Automation can't create object" Currently minion has a problem if you have the browser extension mediahint installed. Do you have that extention installed on your default web browser? I'm only guessing because that error can mean multiple things but I can confirm that is the issue if you post your minion0.log. You can fine the error log under your default windows documents folder you'll see another folder called "Minion" and it should be inside there.

Zenimax is in-charge of where the AddOns need to be installed. We have zero control over that. You'll need to take that up with the game creator. You could also change the default location your windows documents folder is stored but I do not recommend that as it causes more issues with other applications some times.

Take wow for example, they require the AddOns to be installed in the World of Warcraft application folder under interface/AddOns. Or Lord of the Rings Online they are similar to ESO where they want the AddOns installed under the windows document folder. Minion has no control over that.

Last edited by Dolby : 06/03/14 at 03:40 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Automation can't create object