08/15/19, 10:15 AM   #1
Leah Ann
Minion says no addons!

I opened Minion today to see if there are any updates and to uninstall the multicraft addon. Instead of the list of addons, it said there are no addons installed. However, I was in game, and they are there and doing their thing. The entire folder structure is there.

I went to the log and pages and pages of log later, I found an entry that says all the addons were manually removed.

I already tried the feature to reset and detect addons, but it failed.

Is there anything else I can do besides reinstalling all these addons? And, do I have to remove them from the folders or can I just install over them knowing newer files will replace older ones?

Thank you!
08/15/19, 10:28 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try to close minion, logout from eso.
Then delete (backup before if you want to revert) the file minion.xml.
Start minion as administartor (32bit mode installation of Minion) and set it up new, selecting the correct folder and let it scan for addons.
Maybe change the addon scan depth to maximum in the minion settings, as this helped a few users as well in the past.

Check your antivirus and firewall software and add Minion to the whitelist/exclusion list. Sometimes minion cannot work on your documents folder properly as the tools block it.
08/15/19, 10:43 AM   #3
Leah Ann
It works! Now all I need to do is figure out which ones need to be removed besides Multicraft.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion says no addons!