Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11/26/20, 05:23 PM   #1
Sylvermoon
I want to move my game window from upper left to lower right on my left screen

In Skyrim there's "iLocation x =" and "iLocation y =" where you can input offset pixel amounts to move the game window automatically on login instead of having to drag it with the cursor, which is what I'd like to be able to do with ESO.

Dragging with the cursor generally gets me a bunch of errors. I asked in ESO's PC support forum, got this reply, no help at all:

I think we have no idea what you are asking about. Most of us play full windowed (fullscreen) or just plain full screen. So our game window takes up the full monitor.

To which I replied:

Can't do that - full screen is just plain icky for me. When the game window opens it's in the far upper left corner of my left screen. I want it to open in the far lower right corner of my left screen because that's where I always have games open - because it's comfortable for viewing angle. The game window I run at 1562 x 992 pixels which leaves a solid black area for my eyes to land on when too much is going on in the game - if there's a lot of activity and flashy spell stuff my vertigo gets upset.

So I'd like to add instruction-set lines in UserSettings.txt to open the game window where I like it, instead of having to move it with the cursor before logging in.

Any addon gurus know how to manage this?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » I want to move my game window from upper left to lower right on my left screen