05/31/19, 06:33 PM   #1
Lonewolf
Lorebooks w/Libraries Installed that works

Is there an addon for Lorebooks that comes with the libraries installed that actually works ?

This one DOES NOT work and the Author DOES NOT install the libraries. Probably too difficult I would imagine.
05/31/19, 09:48 PM   #2
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
Is there an addon for Lorebooks that comes with the libraries installed that actually works ?

This one DOES NOT work and the Author DOES NOT install the libraries. Probably too difficult I would imagine.
wow!!!

i can understand you have difficulty with this addon, but do not say it does not work when it does.

i use it since its creation and through all the changes, and as of today its working good for me.

As for the Libraries that were before embedded (included) into the addon folder, there is a change actually running for all addons, so the Libraries are now installed outside the addon folder, as Standalone.

This is very new, and need some adaptation but dont point at the author's addon who actually try to do his best to continue this addon.

May be as a user you could help them too by adapting yourself with this change
06/01/19, 01:37 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Wow, 1st post and such an ignorant and blaming one. Now I know why you call yourself Lonewolf.

Maybe search the error by yourself once and try to research information before you accuse others.

Thanks for the explanation Anceane.
06/07/19, 12:38 PM   #4
t31os
There's been a much needed change to how libraries work for addons and it avoids a massive amount of redundacy and replication.

Go here: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info288-LoreBooks.html

Click each of the links for the required libraries and install them just like any other plugin, if any of the libraries won't load, check the box to allow outdated addons.

That's the easy answer. I'm running LoreBooks no problem, functions as expected.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Lorebooks w/Libraries Installed that works